12th April– 16th May
• You must stay in your holiday home, only with your household bubble.
• Takeaway food & drink and outdoor table service will be available, however access to our indoor venues must stayed closed.
• Gyms & outdoor sports courts will open.
• Indoor & outdoor pools will be open.
• You may meet another household in areas outside on park but not inside your holiday home.
• You may meet up to six people in outside areas on park but not inside your holiday home.
17th May – 21st June
• You must only stay in your holiday home with up to two households or up to six people.
• Our restaurants indoors will be open – please remember to book a table.
• Gyms & outdoor sports courts will be open.
• Indoor and Outdoor pools will be open.
• Entertainment venues will be open with lots of fun planned for you!
• You may meet up to 30 people outside in all areas on park.
*Please note that reservations and pool sessions will still need to be booked.
22nd June onwards
This date currently looks like good news! We are hoping that should it all go as planned and the criteria set out by the Government is met, there will be swimming pools, restaurants, bars, entertainment, and a whole lot of fun will be had!
Stay safe. Keep smiling!