Guest Passes give entry into the Merlin Complex* with free access to..
- The Spitfire Bar – inclusive of the restaurant area (no booking required – first come, first served – table service)
- Access to the Spitfire Terrace Bar and Caravan Bar
- Table tennis
- Outdoor Cinema screenings (no booking required – first come, first served)
- Rooftop Bar 49 (no booking required – first come, first served)
- Two beaches
- Outdoor splash zone
- The adventure playground and sports court
- The Giggling Goose – adult only bar and lounge (first come, first served)
- Evening entertainment which includes LIVE streamed show productions and musical performances
- Bingo in The Spitfire (tickets not included – first come, first served)
- Bike hire (additional costs apply)
- Socially distanced Character Meet and Greets with our daily NEW ‘Character Spots’
- Children’s PLAY Home entertainment streamed to our big screens
- Fishing on park (fishing pass and UK rod license also needed)
- Pedalo hire (additional costs apply for hire)
*Please note the above is accessible depending on capacity and cannot guarantee immediate entry. You may be asked to queue, please be patient with Away Resorts teams whilst measures are in place to comply with Government restrictions.
Guest passes also give access to the below list of facilities. Currently there is limited capacity due to Government restrictions and therefore, session availability is not guaranteed.
- Indoor pool and splash pad Aqua PLAY (booking recommended – walk-ins available if not at full capacity)
- Lakeside Lido and splash fountain (booking recommended – walk-ins available if not at full capacity)
- Adventure golf (additional cost apply, walk-ins available if not at full capacity)
- The Propeller Kitchen (booking recommended – walk-ins available if not at full capacity)
- All Away Resorts activities – these must be pre-booked online and we recommend booking in advance.
Please be aware, if you have not booked a session (where available) prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee you will be able to use the following facilities with your purchased guest pass:
Away Resort passes are non-refundable, please note Cottys Caravans will not refund guests after they have purchased passes even if venues or facilities fully booked.
For Water sports, you will not need an Away Resorts Guest Pass but you will need to book in advance with the third parties that run these activities on the lakes.